Major changes are coming for employers who wish to hire people on work visas. From November 2021, the Government will require you to be an accredited employer before you can support a migrant worker for a work visa. The Government announced this policy in 2019, so that employers have time to meet the Government’s requirements and can apply for accreditation sooner rather than later.
Visa Matters can help your business become an accredited employer. We will assess your eligibility, identify any gaps, recommend any necessary changes, and help you to lodge your application to become an accredited employer. Once you are accredited, your employees will enjoy the benefits of faster visa processing, and a pathway to residence in New Zealand (via the Work to Residence Accredited Employer work visa category).
The team at Visa Matters is also experienced at preparing Approval in Principle (AIP) and Labour Hire Accredited Employer applications – give us a call today, and we’ll explain the difference, free of charge! Once you engage us, we would carefully assess your eligibility, recommend the best option for your business, handle the documentation, lodgement and follow-up process for you.
Remember, we can help your company comply with complex New Zealand Immigration Law. We can provide help with:
- Employer accreditation applications
- Approval in Principle (AIP) applications
- Labour-hire employer accreditation applications
- Immigration support for your offshore recruitment campaigns
- In-house immigration training for your HR staff
- Immigration assistance during transfer of employees (within NZ or from anywhere else globally to NZ)
- One-off or multiple visa applications
- Work visa applications including renewals
- Resident visa applications
- Visa problems such as responding to any letters of concern (PPI letters) from INZ
- Section 61 requests (for those who are unlawfully in NZ)
- Ministerial Interventions & Special Directions
- Ombudsman complaints
- Appeals to the Immigration and Protection Tribunal (IPT)
- Career Services for your staff – CV writing, cover letters, interview preparation and LinkedIn profiles